In 2017, Ling Ling decided to leave the corporate life to become a solopreneur. With her decade-long and global experiences in learning and development, she wanted to help organisations foster a learning culture and improve employee engagement.
However, she discovered that many organisations had fixed mindset…
“learning can only happens in the traditional classroom.”
Determined to show that learning can happen at anytime and anywhere, she started the “Leaders of Learning” podcast show.
It was her way to help organisations learn.
About The Leaders of Learning Podcast
The Leaders of Learning is a show about learning in the 21st century. Through interviews with leaders, entrepreneurs and educators, Ling Ling explores the technology, trends, and insights of learning for personal and organisational development.
Let’s hear from your host, Ling Ling, as she talks about her motivation behind this podcast and what you can expect from this upcoming season.
- 12 minute convos with Ling Ling Tai – Engel Jones
- Discover and Learn with Ling Ling Tai – The Tao of Self Confidence
- Ling Ling T. Host of the Leaders of Learning Podcast – Asia Tech Podcast
- Ling Ling talks about The Human Voice and Duolingo – Economical Rice Podcast
- Questioning female leaders after Theranos – LongKang Kitties
How To Grow Your Podcast: Proven Tips from Ling Ling – Norman Chella, ClickWP
- I Do Care – Victor Raj
- Want to start podcasting? An interview with Ling Ling Tai – Andrea Edwards
- Conversation Starter Series: Interview with Ling Ling Tai – Marie Nadal Sharma, ThemYou&Me
Ask A Question
Is your question not answered? Drop me a line and I'll answer it soonest possible. 🙂