Chief Architect of Learning Circles
CEO of Wiztango
Across many cultures, learning within groups has been the way to help individuals and communities learn and develop. Today, technology has proliferated in all levels of society. Unlike our ancestors, most of us carry a computer in our pockets.
How can we take advantage of technology to bring group learning to a new level?
About Prashant Jain
Prashant Jain or PJ is the founder of a digital facilitation company called Wiztango. He has started the Learning Circles movement in early 2017 and it has increasingly gained momentum in Singapore ever since. Listen to the history, motivation, passion and the success stories of learning circles from the pioneer himself.
In this episode, you will enjoy…
- Understanding what Learning Circle is about and how it started in Singapore
- The experience and expectations of a Learning Circle session and its experience
- Learning about digital facilitation with the O2O: Offline to Online model
- How to launch your own Learning Circle in the community– as an Adult Educator Entrepreneur
- How the Wiztango platform works in relation to Learning Circles
- Informal learning is the key to successful learning.
- Convert your passion into a community-learning model.
If you would like to get in touch with PJ, connect at:
We love feedback and recommendations!
If you have a recommendation on topics you’d like to cover or leaders you’d like us to interview, do drop us a line. Also, send us your feedback on how we can make this podcast better for you.
Like us? Rate & Review us!
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes, or any other podcast platforms below. When you have the time, please rate and review us.
Every rating helps us build more credibility and attract new listeners… which helps us keep making the show. : )