Tao of Self Confidence
Sheena Yap Chan
Blogger, Consultant, Author, Speaker and
Podcaster for The Tao of Self Confidence
Self-confidence is hard to describe. It’s a feeling, it’s a believe. Self-confidence is what one needs move forward towards their goals, or manifest their dreams. For some, self-confidence seems natural. For others, it seems like a lifelong struggle. I can’t help but wonder…
Is self-confidence inherited as part of our DNA? Or can each of us develop it and grow it like a muscle? For those who wish to gain self-confidence, how can we do so?
About Sheena Yap Chan
Sheena is a Podcast host, and created the show, The Tao of Self-Confidence. She interviews women of Asian background about their inner journey to self-confidence. She has interviewed over 500 women about their struggles with self-confidence and how they have overcome that hurdle.
In this episode, you will enjoy…
- How Sheena defines self-confidence
- Learning how to gain self-confidence
- Recognising one’s ultimate purpose to be more confident
- Identifying where we get our confidence from
- What one should consider when embarking on the journey of self-confidence
- Self-confidence is a lifelong journey. It’ll never stop growing. It’s always going to face challenges.
- Knowing that you can turn your passion into a career, makes us believe anything is possible.
- There are days where you would be a 110% confident, and there days where you will be at -10%. But that’s okay because that’s life.
If you would like to get in touch with Sheena, you may do so via:
We love feedback and recommendations!
If you have a recommendation on topics you’d like to cover or leaders you’d like us to interview, do drop us a line. Also, send us your feedback on how we can make this podcast better for you.
Like us? Rate & Review us!
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes, or any other podcast platforms below. When you have the time, please rate and review us.
Every rating helps us build more credibility and attract new listeners… which helps us keep making the show. : )