The Future of Work
Gabrielle Frieda Loh
Global Account Manager
Technological and social forces are transforming the world of work. How work gets done, who does it, where and even what work looks like are being negotiated across the world over.
The growth of freelancing and the ease of mobility have unleashed the global workforce, freeing it from many traditional bounds and constraints. No longer do teams need to work in the same location or at the same time. No longer are companies constrained to talents in a limited geographical region. Talents globally are open to opportunities beyond their city or country of origin.
The future of work can seem all too exciting, frightening and complex at the same time.
How can we prepare ourselves for the future of work?
About Gabrielle Frieda Loh
Gabrielle is the Accounts Director for the job matching company, Jobbatical based in Singapore. She is an ex-military officer who has ventured into the world of entrepreneurship and now with technology startups.
In this episode, you will enjoy…
- How the job matching platform, Jobbatical, works
- Learning about how the future of work would look like
- What a typical day is like for someone who works remotely
- Identifying the popular job roles that are adopting the method of working remotely
- A remote employee’s tips to transition into the future of work
- Let’s embrace technological advancement, things will move towards that direction and we can’t change it– so let’s see how we can make the best of it.
- You need transparency and honesty within the team in order to succeed in a remote work culture.
- Be open to new ways of working and have an optimistic attitude, because having this new remote and flexible way to work has shown to increase your life’s satisfaction and productivity levels.
If you would like to get in touch…
We love feedback and recommendations!
If you have a recommendation on topics you’d like to cover or leaders you’d like us to interview, do drop us a line. Also, send us your feedback on how we can make this podcast better for you.
Like us? Rate & Review us!
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes, or any other podcast platforms below. When you have the time, please rate and review us.
Every rating helps us build more credibility and attract new listeners… which helps us keep making the show. : )