How to Listen to the show?
There are many ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast show. Below are some of the ways you can stay up-to-date with the podcast show!
1. Navigate to the episode page and click on the player of the episode you wish to listen.
2. Download and install podcast apps. Or use your current podcast app and search for Leaders of Learning. We are available on:
- iTunes: http://apple.co/2QJC4zy
- Castbox: http://bit.ly/2RTmgfg
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2DmfJnH
- iHeart Radio: https://ihr.fm/2Ab0Za5
- Overcast: http://bit.ly/2IU4l3L
- Radio Public: http://bit.ly/2ZoTW7Y
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2Gzhy3R
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2PwUdAD
- TuneIn Radio: http://bit.ly/2VXmFPi
4. Once you have selected your preferred podcast platform, click on subscribe or follow to receive the latest episodes. It’s absolutely free for you to subscribe or follow the show.
5. If you’d like direct access to our episode, try using our RSS Feed. http://leadersoflearning.libsyn.com/rss
How can I rate and review your show?
We’d love to receive your feedback so that we can make the show better for you!
You can send us your personal feedback to our email address – hello[at]leadersoflearning[dot]asia
Or you can log into your podcast platform and leave your rating and reviews there. Do see the links in the previous question as it goes directly to the show page on the podcast platforms.
Can I be a guest on your show?
If you believe your expertise can benefit our listeners, sign up to Be Our Guest.
How can I partner with your podcast show?
As they say… “Alone, you can go fast. Together, you can go far.”
I’d be happy to have a chat with you and discover how we can partner together! Check out our Advertise page or fill in the “Ask a Question” form at the end of the page.
How to Receive the Latest Episodes and News?
If you want to be up-to-date with the podcast news, there are a couple of ways to do so…
- Sign up to the various social media accounts to receive the latest news.
2. Join our mailing list by filling the form below.
Ask A Question
Is your question not answered? Drop me a line and I'll answer it soonest possible. 🙂