Former Miss Singapore
Founder of Soul Rich Woman
Authenticity is when a person’s actions are aligned with their beliefs and desires. By being authentic, we can create more trusting and meaningful relationships. Although, with external pressures of our society and the media, it is difficult to stay true to yourself. It is even more difficult to be authentic online.
Being authentic online is not as easy as taking selfies, sharing articles, heart-felt quotes or having a professional profile taken. This is because the online persona can be completely different from the person you meet in person.
How can we show our authentic self online?
About Genecia Alluora
Joining us is Genecia Alluora is former Miss Singapore and Southeast Asia Woman of Excellence 2010. She is the Founder of Soul Rich Woman, the #1 female entrepreneur network in Southeast Asia that connects more than 12,000 women across the region, with presence in 7 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
In this episode, you will enjoy…
- How a former Miss Singapore became a serial entrepreneur
- The meaning and importance of authenticity online
- How you can share your voice and message online
- The common barriers to “showing up” online
- What is the one thing you can do to start showing up online authentically
- How to handle is the issue of privacy while being authentic online
- How can we find our voice
- How to find the time to share our voice online
- How to align the perception of of others about yourself online and offline
- Authenticity is having that voice of “you” online and that same voice of “you” offline.
- A message could be your mess, or your disasters, or the things that you have gone through, your ups and downs, your failures, your successes… and then you share these nuggets or lessons on the online space.
- Use that voice to share your message, your passion, your purpose, your mission.
- You are being you! You don’t need to feel the peer pressure to post because someone else posted.
Get this Episode
If you like the show, please on our various podcast platforms below. When you have the time, please rate and review us.
Every rating helps us build more credibility and attract new listeners… which helps us keep making the show. : )
You might also enjoy listening to…
Marie Nadal Sharma is the Founder and Director of Them You & Me digital marketing agency. She shares her expertise on how to leverage on social media connections and eventually take it offline.