How to can you listen to the show?
There are many ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast show. Below are some of the ways you can stay up-to-date with the podcast show!
1. Navigate to the episode page and click on the player of the episode you wish to listen.
2. Download and install podcast apps. Or use your current podcast app and search for Leaders of Learning. We are available on:
- iTunes: http://apple.co/2QJC4zy
- Castbox: http://bit.ly/2RTmgfg
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2DmfJnH
- iHeart Radio: https://ihr.fm/2Ab0Za5
- Overcast: http://bit.ly/2IU4l3L
- Radio Public: http://bit.ly/2ZoTW7Y
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2Gzhy3R
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2PwUdAD
- TuneIn Radio: http://bit.ly/2VXmFPi
4. Once you have selected your preferred podcast platform, click on subscribe or follow to receive the latest episodes. It’s absolutely free for you to subscribe or follow the show.
5. If you’d like direct access to our episode, try using our RSS Feed. http://leadersoflearning.libsyn.com/rss
How can I rate and review your show?
We’d love to receive your feedback so that we can make the show better for you!
Head over to Apple Podcasts to rate and review us https://podcasts.apple.com/sg/podcast/leaders-of-learning/id1318141882
Or you can leave us a comment on Castbox https://castbox.fm/channel/Leaders-of-Learning-id1168311?country=us
Or you can log into your podcast platform and leave your rating and reviews there.
How can I receive the latest episodes and news?
If you want to be up-to-date with the podcast news, there are a couple of ways to do so…
1. Follow up on our social media